Tuesday 29 November 2011

Update on the Fan monologue.

This is just a quick update to show where I am at with the "Talking Heads" inspired monologue. It's still in it's pre-draft stage. I haven't even completed the skeleton, yet alone added the flesh. :)


Fan can be a male or a female, young or old, fat or thin. This choice is up to the director.



FAN


Please allow me to introduce myself. I am a rock and roll fan. Always have been, always will be. Rolling Stones, Kinks, maybe The Beatles. Defiantly The Beatles.

Holds up ticket.



I've got my ticket to see my all time favorite band in two weeks times. The gig's in London. London! The land of hope and dreams. Or is that New York? Or Paris? Never mind.
I'm getting the band shirt. It costs £35, but it will be totally worth it. Darren says I should get the hoodie and buttons as well. Depends on how much it costs.

Smiles



"Please allow me to introduce myself." Funny. Rock and roll is in my blood. My old man was the drummer in a band called Wednesday. Not very big, but the fans were loyal, almost to a point of obsessive.

Glances to the side, where it is presumed there is a photo.



My mum met my dad at a gig. There was love at first sight. She had just kicked some pervert in the balls for grabbing her bum. The funny thing was that the perv was my dads best mate, Trev.

Looks into the camera.



I'm so excited.






So, yeah, as always: if you like it, comment. If you hate it, comment. Thanks.


Caroline


P.S: I'm going to be trying my best to update at least once a week. Can't make any promises, but I'll do my darned best.

No comments:

Post a Comment